Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

Please excuse me as I breeze through dinner. I hope you don’t mind, but believe me, dessert is what ya wanna read about tonight!

For dinner I made eggplant medallions, prepared the same way I made them last week, but without chicken and with Brie instead of shredded cheddar cheese.

Eggplant Medallions

Dinner

On the side I enjoyed roasted cauliflower, which came out of the oven first and was devoured before the eggplant medallions were done cooking.

Roasted Cauliflower

Sometimes ya just can’t wait!

I also enjoyed three large Monterey Pasta Company lemon shrimp ravioli, which I received from the company to sample.

Lemon Shrimp Ravioli

I was a little apprehensive about this particular flavor because a lemon flavor in ravioli didn’t really call to me.

I was pleasantly surprised though and really enjoyed the big chunks of real shrimp meat in the ravioli.

Tres Ravioli

Peek-a-Boo

Though dinner was yummy, dessert was yummier.

Dessert

Tonight’s dessert was comprised of only three ingredients. Three *delicious* ingredients:

• 1 egg
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 1 c. peanut butter

1 Cup PB

Ingredients

Combine those three bad boys and bake at 350 for 10 minutes and what do ya get?

Flourless peanut butter cookies!

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

Moist 'n' Delicious

For as much as I love peanut butter,  I have a hard time finding really good peanut butter cookies.

I often think peanut butter cookies are too dry or floury. I want moist peanut butter goodness and – trust me – these cookies deliver.

Sadie was loving the leftover peanut butter.

Peanut Butter Lover

I had three bite-size cookies for dessert.

Dessert

The cookies don’t really expand in the oven, so the dough is perfect for shaping into whatever shape you want.

Since Ryan is out at a soccer game right now, I made him three special cookies to enjoy when he arrives home:

I Love You

I hope he likes his sweet treat! (I assure you the cookies will be devoured by the cookie monster *me* if he doesn’t ;) ).

Comments

• peanutbutterfingers says

oh gosh… i have no idea. maybe mashed banana? or applesauce??? i really don’t know! wish i could help more!

• Daphne says

I’m not sure about vegan but my daughter replaced egg with egg white only, Sugar with Stevia, and Peanut Butter with PB (powdered Peanut butter-a third of the calories of peanut butter) , and I ate one last night and it was delicious!

Flourless peanut butter cookies. Amazing. Do you have a vegan recipe for this? I could try egg-replacer but i’m not sure that will turn out very well since it’s not moist like eggs are, or even applesauce would do right?

2. Jae says

Julie, I’ve made this more times than I can count on my fingers. Its so versatile, easy to make, and I almost always have the ingredients on hand (or I go out to get the PB for this reason). Today I puts some nuts on it… so many variations! Drizzle some honey on it too! :)

3. Maria Bjørg Jepsen says

Hi Julie!
    I am totally new here in your “Universe” and I already enjoy studying all your delishhh recipes :) Great job you did! After surfing yours and a lot of other blogs, I really feel like making my own website, too. Can I ask you: which homepage did you use to make your own? There are a ton of options “out there” and I have noooo idea which ones are the most liable and professional. Your site looks really pretty and creative!
    Thanks in advance for your help!
    I’ll definetely keep an eye on your site – probably more than once daily, ha ha :)
    Love, Maria

4. Krysten says

I made these tonight and they were delicious.. and dangerous! My boyfriend and I devoured the majority of them!

5. andrea says

Hi! These look delicious, I love PB! One question, I am trying to stay away from sugar.. any suggestion or what I can substitute the 1 cup sugar with?? (i.e maybe 1/2 agave and sugar; or stevia, or applesauce)

Thanks!

ego conceive booking this tuition online is fixing bath grotesque (if not bring forward) idea. As others container notorious, equipped geographic meetups is delicious supposing you’re in the diameter, at best so you’ll aggressive to accomplish hypo larger deadhead.

Love your site. We are a company located in Cape Coral Florida and we make our own nut butters. You can use our nut butters to make a cashew or even a healthy almond version of this cookie!

• says

Oh, and I have your PB granola in the oven as I type… I doubled it and added flax seeds, sliced almonds and dried cranberries. I made it two weeks ago and it was a hit at work!

8. Dyanna says

Ok, I know this is an old post, but I HAD to comment on it. I made these this weekend for a football (ROLL TIDE) get together. Everyone LOVED them!!! They were so freaken easy peasy I almost felt guilty for receiving all the compliemnts on them. My lil gurlie (will be 2 in December, where did the time go *sad face*) Ate one, then she came back for another one, had that one in her hand, stole one from another lil gurlie at the party who is 6 and REFUSED to give it back to her lol. I had to put the bowl they were in up high so she couldn’t reach it.

How did you only eat three?! I ate about the equivalent of three before I even got them in the oven! Can’t wait to try them – I added chocolate chips to the second batch. Thanks for the recipe!

10. Brooke says

OH my goodness…made these last night!! Instead of 1c. sugar I only used 1/4 c. and then 1/2 c. brown sugar with a teaspoon of vanilla!! Geez sooo yummy but I had to bring them to the office so I wouldn’t finish all of them off myself tonight haha husband liked but couldn’t get past how filling they are…I’m a die-hard PB fan sooo naturally I couldn’t get enough!

Thanks for the recipe! Making your sweet potato meatloaf tonight!!

11. Ryan says

These are phenomenal! I used baking Splenda in place of sugar, so all the calories are from healthy fats and protein. Thanks for the recipe!

12. Kirra says

This recipe is so delicious. I have celiacs so finding a good penut butter cookie is hard. But these are better then even normal penut butter cookies. My husband and I loved them. Thanks for the recipe! :)

13. Lisa says

I know this is an old post, but had to comment. Love Love Love these! Only thing, mine expanded like an actual cookie. Not supposed to happen?

I just came across your flourless PB cookies the other day. Let’s just say that there weren’t any cookie left after 24 hours… I never would have imagine they would be this good w/o flour! Thanks for the great recipe! :)