RC Otter’s and the Bimini Ring Game Challenge

Though Ryan and I haven’t shied away from indulgent eats on our honeymoon, we have managed to keep up our daily workouts. We both agreed that we feel so much better throughout the day after beginning the day with a little sweat session, so we’ve made it a point to get in some kind of a workout nearly every day.

I almost squealed with glee when I saw the fitness facility at South Seas yesterday morning.

They had free weights and strength training machines!!! :D kiss 006 My workouts at Little Palm Island were relegated to cardio because their strength training equipment wasn’t my style, so I was pretty excited to feel the burn again!

I completed a total body weights workout before Ryan and I headed across the street to Starbucks.

kiss 007Equipped with our hot drinks, we headed out of South Seas Resort and drove about three minutes until we reached RC Otter’s, a beachy-looking restaurant.kiss 010We chose a seat outside and placed our orders while playing with an adorable cat.kiss 009 (No, she didn’t have six toes.)

While we waited for our meals, we entertained ourselves by drawing on the paper tablecloth.

I wrote a little love equation for Ryan…kiss 013 And then he came up with an amazing artistic equation for me in return. kiss 017He has a gift. ;)

Our breakfasts came out quickly which was a good thing because we were hungry!

I ordered a veggie omelet with breakfast potatoes, fresh fruit and a muffin.kiss 015It was delicious and jam-packed with vegetables.

As we were leaving RC Otter’s, a bimini ring game caught our eye and we had to give it a shot… or 10. It was hard to get the little circle to catch on the hook! kiss 020

I must admit I never actually got the ring on the hook. I stopped after my sixth try because I feared that profanities would start to come out of my mouth and I didn’t want to ruin the breakfast experience for nearby patrons. :D

***

I’ll be back with a recap of the rest of the day soon!

I want to take Sadie for a run before it gets too hot outside. Our cruise doesn’t leave until later this afternoon, so we have some time to chill at my parents’ house today to do some laundry and re-pack.

See ya lata!

Comments

1. Chelsea @ Strawberry Sweat says

Ha, I love the Love Equations :) You should take the pictures and frame them as a memento from your honeymoon trip!

Glad to see you both are having an awesome time :) Hope the rest of the day is just as great!

2. Lauren S. says

Hi Julie!

Looks like you’re having an amazing time on your honeymoon! Do you have any suggestions on what to order at Starbucks that won’t pack on the pounds?

Thanks! :)

Ya’ll look like you’re having so much fun. You’re making me so excited for when it’s my turn to get married and have a honeymoon!

PLUS- just think. Since you’re location-hopping, you get to experience all the fun “We’re on our Honeymoon!” celebrations and perks over and over again! It never gets old when you don’t stay at the same place. ;)

Have an AMAZING time on your cruise. And eat your fill… that’s what you do on a cruise!

4. Bb says

I know this isn’t what you planned for your honeymoon but this sounds like the best one ever! New vacations every few days! And its so sweet you got to see sadie for a little bit in between: you are beaming in all of your pictures and it looks like such a fun adventure! I love reading the recaps and I hope your cruise is fun and sunny ! Have a blasty!

5. carlee says

I totally agree with Bb^ You just have new things every day it sounds awesome! and the restaurants are all so fun and cool! Nice equations!

I love your colorings on the tablecloth! I like how at Bertucci’s you are able to color on the tablecloth. I always end up writing cute messages like that with my boyfriend. :)

Have fun on the cruise! I can’t wait to read all about it.

Looks like you two are having a wonderful time! Enjoy every minute!

The hubby and I ran every other day on our honeymoon and it was incredible. We felt so energized and excited after each run plus it was a great way to explore (and then eat more food!)

I love that you’re still getting workouts in, even on your honeymoon! That’s something I struggled with last year on holiday! :P
    Awww your love equations are so cute! :) Looks like you’re having a great time, so enjoy the rest too! :D