Nice and Lazy

Today started off nice and lazy.

We slept in and enjoyed a simple breakfast. Sunday perfection! baGEL 003On the menu for today was a cup of plain Chobani, sweetened with honey and a whole wheat bagel thin topped with gobs of peanut butter.baGEL 004It was delish!

I think Kona wanted in on the pb! baGEL 002After breakfast, we headed to church before coming home to relax a bit.

It is still dreary in Orlando, which means it’s the perfect weather for baking! Naturally that’s exactly what I did! baGEL 011Now I’m off to change before heading to a Christmas party this afternoon.

I also have to pick up our Christmas cards! It will be my first year sending out a Christmas card with a real live boy (aka my brand new husband) on them. :)

Question of the Afternoon

Do you send out holiday cards?

Comments

• says

Same here! I was trying to convince The Coach to send thank you notes for an interview and he told me I was crazy for sending them period…I was always made to do it as soon as I got a gift as a child so it stuck until now as well!

My mom still sends them out of me and my brother. This years it was my brother and I swimming with a dolphin that we did on a cruise earlier this year. I think that she will probably send out Christmas cards until I die haha. I’ll be an old lady standing with my brother with my grand kids in the background running around.

I actually just got done doing all the holiday cards for my family! I’ve done it for the past few years! It is easy to make a word document of who you are sending them out to and use a mail merge to make labels, then go back each year and edit it for new contacts :) Happy Holidays!

You know, my family never really sent out holiday cards…so I never have either. Our Thanksgivings are usually a family-filled affair. Couple that with our frugalness, and holiday cards are viewed as just some extra expense! ;)

4. Kaella says

This is the first year Jarod and I have sent out. Christmas cards with a picture of us on it. We should have waited a week, then we could have showed off the engagment ring lol! Have a great week!!

5. Ebru says

We send out holiday cards every year and I love sending & receiving them and then of course displaying them :) I actually love to send greeting cards period. I kind of have an obsession with stationery etc what can I do?! :)