Brain Dead

I’m surprised I can even type up words for this lunch post today!

Today my to-do list at work involves a lot of research… and not simplistic research. We’re talking intense, scientific research that makes your brain want to explode.

My Brain... It Hurts

Oddly enough, I actually find the research and writing quite stimulating and rather interesting, but I have a feeling that my post-work activities will include some very mindless activities.

Lunch today included a plethora of brain food, including my latest favorite bagelwich (cinnamon raisin bagel thin + muenster cheese slices x2!) and a side of red pepper slices.

Tuesday Lunch

Oooh Yes.

I remembered to snap a picture of the small baggie of walnut pieces that I also packed to enjoy right before they were gone!

Nutty

The walnut pieces were leftover from the delicious batch of homemade chocolate walnut butter I made this past weekend (it’s all gone already, by the way ;) ).

And now a couple of random notes in closing…

It’s National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day (not to be confused with National Peanut Butter Day)! I hope you are all celebrating!

Here are some of my all-time favorite peanut butter creations to get you in the mood:

And last but not least, the Fashion page has been updated!

Comments

woah.. National pb lovers day and national pb day are different?.. they sure like to make excuses to celebrate pb! (no complaints!) i love walnuts! ive recently fallen in love with them!

More bagelwiches…YUM! I looked at Western Bagel’s website to see if I could order Alternative Bagels online….Good news: you can! Bad news: there is an $18 minimum…That’s a LOTTA bagels. Wanna go halvsies? ;)

Proud to be a PB Lover!

I had some dessert hummus around midnight last night and threw some into my smoothie this morning :) For sure patriotic!

I love peanut butter! I totally didn’t realize that it was national peanut butter lovers day. So glad that I had pb&j for lunch! I really need to get munster cheese! That sandwich always looks SO good that you make!

5. RunnerCouple - Sara says

I just wanted to stop by and say I LOVE your blog. I have been reading for a while now but haven’t commented yet! I wish I had your taste in fashion – I try so hard but somehow always fall short! :)

Happy PB lovers day!!

6. Emily says

Ugh, scientific type research is the WORST! Ew ew ew. I feel bad for you just thinking about it. Hope your day didn’t drag on for too long!

7. Alicia says

I know the feeling but I didn’t even do research haha… I hope you know that ever since I’ve seen muenster cheese on here I’ve wanted it.. finally picked some up yesterday and it IS as good as it looks! Have a fab evening doing nothing :)

I love that puppy pic! I’ve seen it before, but every time I see it, I still say “awwww!”

I celebrated both National PB Lovers Day AND Pancake Day with my dinner: Peanut Butter & Jelly Pancakes! Ahh, pure heaven!

9. Katie May says

Confession: I’ve been a silent follower for long time now. Phew! got that out of the way. Anyways, this is kind of an embarrassing first post but it is totally necessary….have you seen the new Kesha music video (i realize you’re probably judging me for my classy taste in music haha) but there is a dialog in the middle of it about muenster cheese and obviously i thought about you:
    Kesha: “was that muenster cheese tickling my tastebuds?”
    Hot Guy: “Of course! Muenster is like edible lactose gold!”
    See, now you know why I HAD to tell you about this, because I’m sure you would agree that Muenster is like edible lactose gold! ha! Anyways, thanks for the amazing blogging fun! Pbfingers is the best!