Granola Recipe Roundup

As someone who blogs a bazillion times a day, I sometimes get sad that the “blog air time” for some of the posts that I write is so short. Each post I write is prominently displayed on the homepage of PBF for a few hours and then simply falls into the PBF abyss of past posts.

In an effort to revisit some of my past recipe posts, I thought it might be fun to do a monthly recipe roundup post. The recipes featured may not be from the past month, but rather recipes that have fallen to the wayside throughout the two years I’ve been blogging.

Since I’m kind of a stickler for some kind of organization, the recipes featured in the posts will likely have something in common.

Today’s recipe roundup features GRANOLA!

Granola Recipe Roundup

nutella granola

cinnamon chia seed granola

granola bar bites

almond butter granola

chocolate protein granola

homemade granola

coconut granola

peanut butter granola

The best part about making granola?

You can easily eat a bunch of it and no one will notice.

I think granola makes a great hostess gift or a nice little holiday gift for coworkers. You get to eat some and then they get the rest… err… a nice gift.

Comments

I’ve never made my own granola before. I’ve always wanted to though. It seems simple enough. I definitely want to try a recipe of yours!

You are right! It deifnitely makes a great gift plus you get to snack on it while making it 😉

I gotta make that peanut butter granola sometime. I’ve been going a little peanut butter crazy lately, can’t go a day with out it.

For someone who uses jelly frequently and peanut butter extra frequently I never see you eat pb&j’s? ! ? ! ~Weird!

I think the Nutella is the one that still has my heart most 🙂 I’ve only made granola once, I need to change this and make it more. I always seem to have an excess of the stuff on hand so I never get a chance, but as soon as I run out, I’m doing it!

Can’t wait to try out some of these recipes!!! (I may have to make small batches so that no one else in the house will ever know I made any granola at all! haha)

5. Mallory @ It's Only Life says

Don’t worry, I scroll through your previous posts all the time, they aren’t lost and gone forever in my mind 🙂 (And hopefully you don’t think I must have no life…I just find your posts to be really entertaining and you were such a big reason why I started blogging in the 1st place.)

6. Baby's Moon says

My favorites that I make are “Aloha Granola” from Carnie Wilson’s To Serve with Love (dried pineapple, dried banana, coconut etc…) and my own made up copy cat of Emerald Berry Blend trail mix (dried strawberries, dried bluberries or blueberry flavored craisins, yogurt covered raisins, maple flaxseed covered walnuts) … no self control when I make these, so addicting!

Mmm 🙂 I love the way the granola looks with chia seeds in it– so crunchy and satisfying!

…Is it weird that I kind of like when it gets stuck in your teeth and you find a chia seed like 10 minutes later? probably kind of gross but i like it haha 🙂

Great idea to do this roundup!! I’m definitely going to steal some of the recipes. I’ve been wanting to make my own granola for a bit of time right now but no recipe had convinced me yet — there are quite a few here that I’m gonna bust out!

9. Samantha says

I like the round-up post idea! Suggestion for next month: crock-pot recipes. I feel like I’m always searching for one of your crock-pot recipes.

10. Holly @ The Runny Egg says

I’m going to Costco after work and I am thisclose to adding Nutella to my shopping list — that means I will have a HUGE tub. I can’t wait 🙂

I think this is a great idea! You have some amazing recipes so I love the opportunity to eat more of them 🙂 I’ve actually never made my own granola- even though I eat it every day? But I’m going to change that now with one of these recipes!

12. Kristin @ STUFT Mama says

Oh yay! Thanks Julie for putting all your recipes in one post. I still have never tried making my own granola. Now I juts need to choose which one to try first. 🙂 I’m thinking the Nutella……. 🙂

13. jaci says

I love this idea, and I agree that it would be a great gift; especially for the coming holidays. Do you think a peppermint bark themed granola could work… white chocolate and peppermint extract, maybe?

14. Mae says

Which one do you think would be the best for a bake sale? Is it ok with you if I make it and include the recipe with your website, of course? The sales are being donated to United Way.

Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the

I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and
    let you know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.