Pumpkin Recipe Roundup

Last month I kicked off a new feature on the blog called “Recipe Roundup!” In an effort to give some attention to past PBF recipe posts that have fallen to the wayside, once a month I am going to post some past recipes that fall under a certain theme or ingredient because I’m a bit of a stickler for some kind of organization and continuity.

Since it’s October and fall is in full swing, I figured this was the perfect month to do a pumpkin recipe roundup, so without further ado, here are some of my favorite pumpkin creations:

Pumpkin Recipe Roundup

pumpkin spice cookies

pumpkin enchiladas

pumpkin pie smoothie

pumpkin peanut butter french toast

pumpkin oatmeal muffins

pumpkin protein pancakes

Past Recipe Roundup Posts:

Comments

1. Jessica says

Thanks for the round up! Your recipes are easy and quick to prepare, not to mention always delicious (really, every one I’ve tried has always turned out great). I’m going to give the pumpkin enchiladas a try this week.

BTW two thumbs up to Team PBF on the ten miles! :)

2. Mallory @ It's Only Life, After All says

i’m really dying to try the easy, two-ingredient pumpkin cookies. i’m thinking of trying it with gingerbread cake mix as opposed to pumpkin to really capture all of the fall flavors!

Yay! My husband and I have been wanting to use pumpkin more often in our cooking. Question – where do you find canned pumpkin? We scoured the canned vegetable section of our grocery store and didn’t find any. We checked a few more places and finally found some Amy’s Organic canned pumpkin at Target, but it was kind of expensive for a canned food (around $3). If you have any advice on where I can find it, please let me know.

• Molly says

i cannot believe i have no turned orange from all the pumpkin ive been cosuming!!! your pumpkin spice cookies were to die for! im very new to the “blog world” and lovvvve your blog :) my boyfriend makes big time fun of me because we’ll be at the grocery store and im like “i want to get that pumpkin butter (or something else) my friend julie had on her blog” lol soo see youre an inspiration to people you dont even know…maybe one day ill stay my own blog!

4. Molly says

i cannot believe i have no turned orange from all the pumpkin ive been cosuming!!! your pumpkin spice cookies were to die for! im very new to the “blog world” and lovvvve your blog my boyfriend makes big time fun of me because we’ll be at the grocery store and im like “i want to get that pumpkin butter (or something else) my friend julie had on her blog” lol soo see youre an inspiration to people you dont even know…maybe one day ill stay my own blog!

Do you think any of these will work with real pumpkin (not the canned kind)?..I’m thinking the enchiladas but time will tell! I’m asking as canned pumpkin is nowhere to be found in Mumbai yet there’s pumpkin ALLL over!

6. Kristin @ STUFT Mama says

Woo hoo! Perfect for October. I’ve been wanting to try a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie so your recipe came at just the right time. Yippee! (And I just stocekd up on pumpkin at Trader Joe’s.)

Hum that looks nice! Fall has definitely settled down here in France, the sky is grey so your pumkin cookies are perfect to warm up your heart! How’s the weather in Ocala?

8. Erica says

Thank you SO much for this post! My pumpkin craving is in full swing, so these recipes will definitely satisfy! I already made your 2-ingredient pumpkin spice cookies a few weeks ago, so I’ll have to try these others as well. :) :) :)