But just in case you’re looking for a fun sweet treat to bring to a holiday party this season and don’t want to bring the same ol’ gingerbread cookies, I thought you might enjoy one of my favorite recipes for pumpkin pie spiced pecans!
They’re really easy to make and only require four ingredients, most of which you probably have around the house already.
But be warned… these disappear in no time at all. We’re talking under five minutes when my family is around.
Pumpkin Pie Spiced Pecans
Makes 1 1/2 cups pecans (Recipe may easily be doubled or tripled)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Melt butter over low heat in a large pan on the stovetop.
- Add pumpkin pie spice to butter and swirl until spice is evenly distributed.
- Add pecans and sugar to butter and stir until pecans are coated in butter and spice.
- Spread pecans onto a cookie or jelly roll pan lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray and bake for approximately 18 minutes.