Oatmeal Recipe Roundup

It’s almost the end of March and I realized I was slacking on my monthly Recipe Roundup post! Have no fear… oatmeal is here!

For those of you who may be new ‘round here, in an effort to give some attention to past PBF recipe posts that have fallen to the wayside, once a month I post a collection of my previous recipes that fall under a certain theme or ingredient to give them a little love.

Past recipe roundup posts include:

When I first had the idea to do an Oatmeal Recipe Roundup, I initially figured it would include recipes that simply used oatmeal as a main ingredient, but I quickly saw that I have a bazillion recipes for traditional oatmeal on this blog and figured I could highlight them in their own post!

Happy breakfasting! Smile

Oatmeal Recipe Roundup

eggnog oatmeal

pumpkin banana oatmeal

banana baked oatmeal

pumpkin protein oats

overnight oats

cookie dough baked oatmeal

baked berry oatmeal

chocolate overnight oats

I eat oatmeal almost every morning and this gives me new ideas to try!
    I’ve been running through sliced banana/walnuts and fresh strawberries/almonds for a while now…chocolate oats sound amazing!

I love oatmeal. I want to try baked oatmeal…next on my list! I always worry I’ll mess it up/burn it somehow and it will ruin my morning 😉 because I would totally do that.

Mean! How on earth are we supposed to choose just one recipe to click on?? I wonder if my browser will be mad at me if I try to open them all… 😉

Going with the Chocolate Overnight Oats first. Of course.

4. Johanna says

Love all of these oatmeal recipes! I’m starting out with the the strawberry one today (adding a few other berries in there for even more nutrients). Pinned this so I don’t forget :)

I used to HATE oatmeal. Hate it! But I’m trying to discover a love for it since it’s so good for me, and one of the best breakfast options since I’m at college. Now, I am proud to say that I have it often (with lots of yummy mix ins) and am learning (learning!) to like it. With recipes like these, I simply can’t dislike it!

6. Sherry says

I add quinoa, millet, ground flax seed, and chia seeds to my steel cut oats. I cook 3 cups of the dry mix with 12 cups of water in my crock pot. When done, I spoon it into a cake pan and cool in the fridge. Slice the pan into 12 squares, place in ziplock bag, and freeze. Easy 12 servings of oatmeal. Take out a serving the night before to thaw in the fridge or just toss in microwave for 4 minutes on 80% and it is a fail proof and fast breakfast.

Sometimes I use almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla….whatever you like.