Brace yourself for my latest workout playlist!
This one is packed with three different types of music:
- ‘90s hits (as usual)
- 100 percent cheeseball music
It is my go-to playlist at the moment for tackling intense treadmill workouts when I need to simply zone out and dig deep.
Feel free to share your latest favorite workout song in the comments section. I am always looking for new music to add to my iPod!
Workout Playlist Trifecta
- DJ Kool – Let Me Clear My Throat
- Ellie Goulding – Lights
- Flo Rida feat. Sia – Wild Ones
- Real McCoy – Another Night
- DJ Fresh – Gold Dust
- Skrillex – Bangarang (<—For the longest time I thought they were saying “Rufio!” in the background of this song, which would’ve been awesome.)
- Destiny’s Child feat. Wyclef Jean – No, No, No
- Fun. – At Least I’m Not As Sad (As I Used to Be)
- Gotye – Somebody That I Used to Know
- Run DMC – It’s Tricky
- Taylor Swift – Mean (Live)
- Soul Decision – Faded
- Bingo Players – Cry Just a Little
- Ace of Base – Young and Proud
- Disney’s Hercules – Zero to Hero
Past PBF Workout Playlists include: