Good afternoon! I hope your Friday is trucking along smoothly!
I have a fun post to share with you guys this afternoon thanks to Fab, a design-curated online shop with lots of unique, colorful and quirky products. A week or so ago, I partnered with Fab and took some time to browse around their website. I got completely sucked in! It’s clear that they take time to carefully select unique products and I fell in love with more than a few things!
The items featured on Fab actually remind me a lot of the goodies I’d see in the museum shop at the Orlando Museum of Art. When I worked at the museum, I loved browsing around the eclectic shop because I could always find original gifts with a little pizazz!
Some of my favorite Fab items:
- Gorjana Triple Wrap Gold/Brown Bracelet: I actually purchased this bracelet in tan and love it! I am a big fan of layering jewelry and this is the perfect layering bracelet. I love pairing it with a watch and a small, delicate gold bracelet.
- Heart Ring: How cute is this ring!? The minute I saw it, I thought it would be such a sweet gift for my sister or one of my best girlfriends.
- Fruit Infusion Jug: I had an infusion pitcher that started leaking a few weeks ago and I’ve been in the market for a new one ever since. I love adding fresh citrus, berries and cucumber slices to my water. Oh so refreshing!
- Duralex: Ryan and I use these glass Duralex storage containers every single day to save leftovers and store pre-chopped fruit and vegetables. They’re durable and microwave safe!
- Teatime Mug: So simple, so cute! I gave my mother-in-law porcelain latte mugs made by the same designer for Christmas and I adore this “teatime” mug. Perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up!
- Black Mistletoe Dress: The minute I saw this dress, I began picturing all the different ways you could wear it. Paired with a cardigan and flats for church? Dressed up for date night with pumps and bangles? The little bow detail is what sold me!
- V-Neck Red Dress: Such a fun and flirty dress. I love the bold red color.
- Blue Peacoat: Proving winter coats don’t have to be dull, this bright blue peacoat made me smile the instant I saw it.
- Celene Winter Black Blazer: A classic, but with a little extra length. I think this would be the perfect blazer to throw over a feminine tank for a night out with my girlfriends.
Now are you ready for the good news? I will be sending one of you one of the items I featured above!
To enter this giveaway, simply pick the item that appeals to you the most and comment on this post to tell me which item you’d select if you won the giveaway. I will randomly select a winner on Monday morning. Good luck!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Fab, but the giveaway is not, as I will be handling the giveaway on my own. The links in this post are not affiliate links, and I am not earning commission from any items purchased.