Nike Training Club

You guys are so, so wise.

Thank you to so many of you for recommending the incredible Nike Training Club app after I asked for awesome fitness app recommendations at the end of my morning blog post yesterday.

Nike Training Club App

Since a large number of you had such wonderful things to say about the app, I downloaded it after work yesterday and played around with it before my morning workout.

Oh my gosh, it kicked my butt!!! I was dripping in sweat and even had two different people come up to me and ask me about my workout because they were intrigued by the crazy moves I was doing all over the gym floor. It was killer in the best possible way.

I did the Advanced Adrenaline Hit 45-minute workout and was so impressed with the way the workout included a timer, video demonstrations of the exercises, words of encouragement and proper form tips.

Nike Training Club

The workout included a warm up and stretching which, as a trainer, I also loved. Safety first!

I am excited to try workouts from the other categories and will definitely report back! Today’s workout was one of the app’s Get Lean workouts but they also have Get Toned, Get Strong and Get Focused workouts.

The app is free and available to both iPhone and Android users. I know I only have one workout under my belt, but even after one use, I can say I highly recommend it. Thank you so much to those of you who recommended it to me! Big sweaty hugs for all of you!

After my sweaty workout, I was more than ready for breakfast and prepared a batch of scrambled eggs with green pepper, mushrooms, chicken sausage and shredded cheese.

DSC_0038

scrambled eggs with chicken sausage and cheese

Plus a banana on the side!

DSC_0048

Time to get the work day started!

Question of the Morning

• What is the last workout you did that completely kicked your butt?

Comments

I LOVE that app! All of the workouts are so intense! I’ve never made it to the advanced workouts yet, but the intermediate are def no joke. Dripping with sweat is an understatement haha

2. Dasa says

I have just downloaded this app and it’s a great one! Thanks for sharing. I’m just wondering, where do you put your phone while exercising? Do you check the timer and exercises during workout?

I discovered the Nike Training Club app last year and love it! I mostly use it for at home workouts when I can’t make it to the gym (which I’m sure my downstairs neighbors don’t appreciate so much) but I can see how it would be great at the gym also.

I’m so glad you enjoyed the app!
    I’m a Nike Training Club Instructor and I always love to have new people, especially fellow fitness professionals, join the NTC family!
    It’s a fun, effective and butt-kicking workout- I love teaching it! And of course my very favorite part is seeing people’s improvements and successes!
    Keep it up!

I absolutely love NTC. I’ve been using it for a while and I’m up to 4,125 minutes. Some of the workouts are killer, but so fun! Hope you a enjoy it!

6. Robin S. says

I have been trying out some ‘tabata’ workouts recently. I did a 45 minute one yesterday and was absolutely dripping! Give them a try if you haven’t!

7. Kelly says

I downloaded this app per your suggestion. I have only completed one workout, but wow! Looking at the workout I did not expect it to kick my butt the way it did….but I loved it. Thank you!!