Top 13 in 2013: Recipes

With a new year on the horizon and 2013 on its way out, I wanted to dedicate a couple of blog posts to the “Top 13 in 2013.”

I had a lot of fun putting this blog post together and loved looking back over the past year. The ability to see so many memories documented is one of my favorite aspects of blogging. Thank you, yet again, for sharing this journey with me!

Here are your top 13 most popular PBF recipes from the past year!

Peanut-Butter-Oatmeal-Cookie-Dough-Overnight-Oats

No Bake Oatemal Nut Butter Balls

EggWhiteandOatmealProteinPancake

Crock-Pot-Curried-Lentils1

Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie

Simple-Ginger-Curry-Roasted-Cauliflower

CinnamonPeanutButterPopcorn

Butterscotch Banana Bread Oatmeal Bites

Crock Pot Garam Masala Chicken

Lightened Up Meatball Casserole

SweetPotatoSaladwithCurryandDriedCranberries

EasyBreakfastCasserole

CilantroShrimpandAvocadoSalad

Your top 13 PBF workouts are coming up next!

Comments

Looking forward to the workout round up!!! I’ts be hard to pick a top ten!! I’ve only started eating eggs again this week but I’ll be checking out your protein pancake soon! Do you use egg whites from fresh eggs or carton?

• says

For the egg white and oatmeal protein pancake I use egg whites from a carton because you need so many! It just makes it a little bit easier. I have used egg whites from the egg directly and that works, too. :)

The egg white and oatmeal pancake is now a go to breakfast for me! Next I will have to try the Crock Pot Garam Masala Chicken and Chickpeas sounds delicious and like the perfect winter meal!

3. Karin says

The Cinnamon Peanut Butter Popcorn is SO yummy; but hands down my favourite recipe of the year is the Curried Sweet Potato Salad it’s crazy good!

4. sara @ fitcupcaker says

Im def going to make that breakfast casserole, and that meatball casserole.. I remember you posting the meatball one a while back and I need to pin it so I can remember to make it! Thanks for the roundup!

These recipes look awesome! I’m going to try your meatball recipe this weekend and those peanut butter over night oats look super tasty. I love that your recipes are easy to follow. Do you usually make them up or adapt from other great recipes. Love them..keep it up! :)