Here’s a super simple workout that can easily be completed with free weights and a treadmill and targets both the upper and lower body.
It’s a good one for days when you’re feeling indecisive at the gym and want a workout that keeps things moving!
More Treadmill Workouts
- No Joke Walking Workout: A challenging 20-minute incline walking workout.
- 15 or 30 Minute Treadmill Workout: You choose the length of this incline walking workout.
- 20 Minute Treadmill Blast: This workout alternates running with super-fast walking.
- 20 Minute Interval Workout: Get your heart rate up fast with this treadmill workout.
- 25 Minute Interval Incline Workout: Changing speeds and inclines hold your interest and fight treadmill boredom.
- 30 Minute Feelin’ Lady Treadmill Workout: Dubbed the “Feelin’ Lazy” workout because it eases into the running portion of the workout.
- 30 Minute Interval Workout: This workout begins with run/walk intervals, but kicks things up a notch once you’re warmed up.
- 30 Minute Treadmill Workout: With speeds reaching 10.0 on the treadmill, this is a tough one.
- 30 Minute Intense Incline Treadmill Workout: One of the hardest treadmill workouts I’ve ever posted!
- 40 Minute Lazy Girl Workout: The pace of this workout picks up gradually, perfect for days when you’re not really in the mood to workout.
- 55 Minute Treadmill Incline Walk/Run Workout: This workout only includes 15 total minutes of running but the running is spread out throughout the workout, so if you’re not a big fan of running on the treadmill, this workout doesn’t include a ton of it!
Question of the Afternoon
- If you don’t have a gym membership, where do you go (if anywhere) to work out?