Well, I morphed that recipe into another granola recipe today. Check this out!
Almond butter granola!
And you know what? It was just as delicious as the peanut butter version. Coming from a serious peanut butter addict, that’s really sayin’ something!
Almond Butter Granola (Makes eight 1/4 c. servings)
- 4 tbsp. almond butter
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 c. oats
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine almond butter and honey in a bowl and microwave until almond butter is slightly melted (about 30 seconds).
- Stir almond butter and honey together.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla to almond butter mixture.
- Stir oats and chia seeds into almond butter mixture, completely coating oats in the mixture.
- Spread oats onto cookie sheet and bake for eight minutes before tossing oats and baking for another eight minutes until granola is slightly brown.
- Let cool until granola is crunch and enjoy!
I made a double batch of this stuff this morning and since the first one is already gone, I obviously need to get this granola out of my house before I turn into an oat cluster.
That’s where you guys come in!
It’s giveaway time!
I will be mailing one lucky reader a batch of this almond butter granola. Yum!
To enter this giveaway, simply comment on this post, telling me your favorite way to enjoy granola. (And straight up by the handful is an acceptable answer.)
I will randomly select a winner tomorrow morning.