A couple of weeks ago, I promised you guys that I would share the craft project I worked on for my friend Leah’s bachelorette party at the end of August.
About a month before Leah’s bachelorette party, I emailed a list of questions to her husband-to-be, Ricky. The questions ranged from sweet questions about their relationship to goofy questions that were meant to stump the groom and make the bride-to-be laugh at her groom’s answers.
Once I had all of Ricky’s answers to the questions I sent his way, I decorated different shades of pink cardstock with the questions and his answers and placed them into a black photo album.
Now for the fun part!
During the bachelorette party, the book is passed around the room. Each person takes turns reading one of the questions aloud. The bride-to-be must then guess the answer to the question. If she gets it right, she picks someone from the group to take a Jello shot.
If the bride-to-be answers the question incorrectly, she must take a Jello shot! (We always like to use Jello shots because you can control the alcohol content. The bride can also change the rules and give out shots to anyone at any any time so she’s not pounding drinks. Safety first!)
It’s always so much fun!
Here is the list of questions that I sent to the groom:
- When and where was your first kiss with the bride-to-be?
- Where was your first date with the bride-to-be?
- What do you think the bride-to-be’s favorite gift is from you?
- What is the one item the bride-to-be cannot not live without?
- What is the bride-to-be’s dream job?
- If the bride-to-be could move anywhere without having to worry about a job or family, where would it be?
- What is the bride-to-be’s most obnoxious habit?
- What is your most obnoxious habit?
- What turns the bride-to-be off the most about a man?
- What turns you off the most about a woman?
- What do you think is the bride-to-be’s favorite memory of your relationship?
- What is your favorite memory of your relationship with the bride-to-be?
- What does the bride-to-be picture when she looks into the future?
- What do you picture when you look into the future?
- What do you think the bride-to-be loves most about you?
- What do you love the most about the bride-to-be?
- What is a big dream of the bride-to-be’s?
- What is a big dream of yours?
- What is one thing the bride-to-be will never forget that you did for/said to her?
- When does the bride-to-be want to have kids?
- How many kids does the bride-to-be want to have?
- How many kids do you want to have?
- If the bride-to-be were an animal, what type of animal would she be and why?
- If you were an animal, what type of animal would you be and why?
It’s a blast!
Question of the Day
- What is your favorite bachelorette, bridal or baby shower game?