The crock pot came through for us yet again this evening!
I’ve made pork chops in the crock pot once before and figured I’d attempt to make them again in a new way this evening.
They turned out great! They were tender enough to cut with a fork and the veggies were a delicious addition to the meal.
Crock Pot Pork Chops
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours (crock pot-style!)
- 4 pork chops
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 large carrots, cut into large pieces
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Place pork chops, onion and carrots into crock pot
- Pour BBQ sauce and water into crock pot and stir to coat meat and veggies (You may want to combine BBQ sauce and water in a separate bowl before pouring over the meat and veggies)
- Cover crock pot and allow meat and veggies to cook on low for 6 hours
Served with a side of roasted green beans.
Ryan and I intentionally ate dinner early this evening because our new couch, loveseat and dining room furniture were supposed to be delivered today between 2 and 6 p.m.
It’s after 7:30 p.m. and still no dice. Boo!
I haven’t given up hope yet.
Since we clearly couldn’t go anywhere this evening just in case the furniture guys showed up, we spent our time after dinner playing in the backyard with Sadie.
She’s seriously in love with her kiddie pool.
Willow the Cat
And in other news…
Did you guys hear about Willow the cat?
Five years ago, Willow disappeared from a home near the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and was found yesterday in New York, nearly 1,800 miles away from her original home.
Crazy, huh? I bet she has some stories to tell!