Please see my Blogging page for more detailed posts all about blogging!
- I really want to start a blog but I am so overwhelmed. How do I start blogging?
The following posts were created in response to this question:
- How do I get more people to read my blog?
Please see this post: How to Increase Blog Readership.
- What kind of camera do you use to take pictures for your blog? Do you have two different cameras…One for blog pictures and one for every day things?
I do have two different cameras. I use my Nikon D3000 whenever I can, which is typically during mealtimes at home. This camera is awesome and I still have so much to learn about how to use it to its full potential. It’s great for taking action shots of Sadie!
For everyday pictures and portability’s sake, I often use my Canon PowerShot S95, which is fantastic (especially in low lighting). When I leave the house, I take my Canon with me since it’s smaller and less of a hassle to carry around with me.
(Taken with my Canon S95.)
- Do you edit your photos? What editing programs do you use?
- What program do you use to blog?
I use Windows Live Writer, a free downloadable program, to blog. It saves me a ton of time and I highly recommend it to those who blog using a PC. (Though you can use a certain program to make WLW compatible with Macs, I’ve heard it’s a bit spotty. Most Mac users I’ve talked to recommend blogging with Ecto.)
PBF-Specific Blog-Related Posts