Ready to heat things up during your next workout?
Nothing motivates me to go for a run or work up a serious sweat in the gym like a killer playlist packed with upbeat, energizing music.
Here is the latest playlist I’ve been listening to on mornings when I need a little somethin’ extra to help my workout along.
Heat Things Up Workout Playlist
- HumanJive Remix (Whitney Houston) – How Will I Know
- Avicii – Addicted To You
- DVBBS & Borgeous – Tsunami
- Pitbull feat. Ke$ha – Timber
- Little Mix – Move
- Usher – Scream
- Pentatonix – Can’t Hold Us
- Rudimental (feat. John Newman) – Feel the Love <— I know this was on my last playlist, but I am still in love with this song!
- Martin Garrix – Animal
- Shy Kidx – Orion
- Pitch Perfect Soundtrack – Bellas Finals
- Michael Jackson – Bad
- John Newman – Love Me Again
- Martin Solveig – Big In Japan
- Timeflies – All The Way
- Pitch Perfect Soundtrack – Trebelmakers Finals
- Amy Winehouse – Valerie
- Zedd feat. Hayley Williams – Stay The Night
Some of the songs are several years old, but they never fail to pump me up. I love an eclectic mix of music, that’s for sure!
I hope this playlist adds some energy to your next workout!
More Workout Playlists
- High Energy Workout Playlist
- Triathlon Playlist
- Rockin’ Playlist
- Disney Playlist
- ’90s Playlist
- Oldies But Goodies Playlist
- Run, Run, Run Playlist
- Spring 2012 Playlist
- Summer 2011 Playlist
- Spring 2011 Playlist
- Workout Playlist Trifecta
- ZOOMA Half Marathon Playlist
- Savannah Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon Playlist
- Chicago Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon Playlist