- Make you roll your eyes at me and think I’m 5-years-old
- Make you feel so happy inside that you want to sing Disney songs aloud for the rest of the day
Let’s hope most of you fall into the second category. 😉
Last night I was updating my iPod with new music (hello, Dynamite!), and inevitably found myself searching iTunes for upbeat songs that always make me happy and make my workouts feel like a positive experience.
Enter Walt Disney. 😀
Disney music always makes me happy. I think it’s the nostalgia I feel when I hear one of my favorite songs from my childhood. I instantly feel care-free and all warm inside.
Plus, Sadie loves singing to Disney songs.
Last night I created this Disney-inspired playlist to enjoy during my next cardio workout. I think it might be a little too heavy on the Disney music (I typically like to throw in a song or two among my normal music), but, then again, how bad can a Disney music overload really be?
- I Just Can’t Wait to Be King – The Lion King
- I’ll Make a Man Out of You – Mulan
- Friend Like Me – Aladdin
- Circle of Life – The Lion King
- I Wanna Be Like You – The Jungle Book
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious – Mary Poppins
- Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah – Song of the South
- Be Our Guest- Beauty and the Beast
- Under the Sea – The Little Mermaid
- Just Around the Riverbend – Pocahontas
- One Jump Ahead – Aladdin
- True to Your Heart- Mulan
- Why Should I Worry – Oliver & Company
- Be Prepared – The Lion King
Breakfast this morning was rather exotic.
Okay, not really, but the addition of kiwi to my yogurt bowl sure did feel a little tropical.
Along with a cup of Greek yogurt and two sliced kiwis, my breakfast bowl included half of a sliced apple and pearled barley for some whole grain goodness.
Today was my first day back at BodyPump after a week away from the class.
It’s amazing what only seven days away from something can do to your body. This class felt HARD, but in a good way. BodyPump, you’re the best! 😀
Question of the Morning
Do you like Disney songs? What is your favorite Disney song? Any songs I just have to add to my playlist?