An easy burger recipe that serves as the perfect basic burger to stand up to all of your favorite toppings!
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until spices are evenly distributed. Shape beef into four burger patties.
- Place burgers on the grill over medium heat and grill for approximately 4-6 minutes before flipping and grilling for another 5 minutes or until the burgers reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Serve burgers on a fresh bun with desired toppings. Enjoy!