A zesty, creamy and oh-so-tasty twist on a classic party favorite!
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, very finely diced (+ 24 small, very thinly sliced strips for garnish, if desired)
- 1/4 cup Wellsley Farms Red Onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Wellsley Farms Himalayan Pink Salt + more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Peel the hard boiled eggs, slice them in half and remove the yolks, placing them in a large mixing bowl. Place the whites of the eggs onto a large plate or serving platter.
- Add avocado, olive oil, lime juice, red bell pepper, red onion, Dijon mustard, cilantro, pink Himalayan salt and pepper to the bowl with the egg yolks. Mash ingredients together and stir to combine until slightly lumpy yet creamy.
- Scoop mixture back into the egg whites, sprinkle with additional salt and pepper and garnish with additional cilantro and thinly-sliced red pepper strips. Enjoy!