This Blueberry Baked Oatmeal is a healthy breakfast recipe made with good-for-you ingredients and studded with fresh, juicy blueberries.
- 2 cups Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, walnuts, hemp seeds, flaxseed, chia seeds, salt, cinnamon and turmeric in a large mixing bowl. Stir.
- Add almond milk, egg, syrup and melted coconut oil and stir to combine.
- Stir blueberries into oat mixture. Pour into plan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until center of baked oatmeal is cooked through.
- Allow to cool briefly before serving. Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: baked oatmeal, blueberry baked oatmeal