Made with only five ingredients, these chocolate peanut butter cereal bars are easy to whip up when you are craving a sweet treat that tastes like a crunchy peanut butter cup!
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 5 cups bran flakes cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Place honey and brown sugar in a large pot over medium heat and stir until melted and mixture begins to bubble.
- Stir peanut butter into the honey mixture until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in bran flakes. Fold chocolate chips into the peanut butter mixture. (They will melt and create a delicious chocolate swirl through the bars!)
- Press firmly into an 8×8 pan sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Keywords: DESSERTS/SWEET TREATS, NO BAKE RECIPES, RECIPES