Sneak some superfoods into your snack time with these Sneaky Superfood Energy Bites! With a sweet, lightly salty and perfectly fudgy taste, you’ll never know these no bake energy bites contain superfoods like spirulina, wheatgrass and spinach.
- 1 heaping cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup natural cashew butter (a slightly runny, unsweetened cashew butter works best)
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pecan pieces (check the baking section of the grocery store!)
- 2 scoops ALOHA Chocolate Superfood Greens Powder
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until a soft, thick dough forms. Remove the blade from the food processor and roll the dough into balls.
- Place balls in the refrigerator until firm. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.