If you are looking for a great Paleo recipe that is simple, delicious, and filling, Coconut Butter Salmon is not only tasty, but coconut butter gives the Salmon a creamier texture.
- 1 pound wild salmon, cut into fillets
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon ghee (you may also use butter)
- 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon dry dill
- 1 teaspoon capers (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread one tablespoon ghee into baking pan. Place salmon over ghee and top with coconut butter, juice of one lemon, dill, capers, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 minutes. Switch oven setting to broil and finish salmon for an additional 1 – 3 minutes.
- Serve with wedges of remaining lemon.
Keywords: coconut butter, coconut butter salmon, Paleo, Paleo recipes, Paleo salmon, recipe, Recipes, salmon