This recipe creates a nice dish with flavorful Indian spices.
- 2 cups lentils
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cans (4 cups) chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon corriander
- Dash of cayenne pepper to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, chopped
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 4 chicken thighs
- Fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients except for cilantro in the crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Scoop lentils into bowls and top with cilantro.
This recipe makes a lot of lentils… feel free to cut into half if necessary.
Keywords: crock pot, crock pot challenge, curry, dinner, garam masala, hiking, lentils, Ocala, Zumba