This dairy-free orange smoothie is packed with fruity flavor and made with fresh orange zest, vanilla, Trop50 ice cubes, creamy coconut milk and unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- 6 frozen Trop50 ice cubes (approximately 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 orange, peeled (with any seeds removed) + zest
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a high-powdered blender.
- Blend and enjoy!
This recipe freezes very well into popsicles. Just pour the mix into popsicle molds, freeze and enjoy for a citrusy treat!
If you prefer a creamier almost milkshake-like drink, swap the almond milk for additional coconut milk.
If you do not like any pulp in your smoothies, you may omit the frozen orange from the recipe but may need to slightly reduce the amount of almond milk to keep the smoothie relatively thick.