How does three ingredient dark chocolate avocado mousse sound to you?
- 1 ripe avocado, skin and pit removed
- 3 1/2 tablespoons dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 3 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Place avocado and dark chocolate cocoa powder in food processor. Add honey.
- Process avocado, cocoa powder and honey for approximately one minute, pausing to scrape the sides, or until a thick, smooth mousse forms
- Spoon mousse into a small bowl, top with slivered almonds, fresh fruit or chocolate chips and enjoy
(Adapted from Chocolate Avocado Mousse Martinis via If It Makes You Healthy: More Than 100 Delicious Recipes Inspired by the Seasons cookbook)
Note: You may simply add more cocoa powder and honey if you prefer more chocolate or sweetness!
Double Note: I’d double if not triple this recipe if I were you. We only had one avocado on hand and I wanted more. Lots more.
Keywords: avocado, dessert, mousse, recipes,