If you’re looking for a protein-packed snack that is sweet, chocolaty and perfectly portable, I have a little something up my sleeve that might appeal to you.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate cocoa powder (If using regular cocoa powder, you may wish to increase this to 1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Combine almond flour through baking powder in a bowl and stir together.
- Add eggs and pumpkin to almond flour mixture and stir well.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out the dough and space tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Cook 7 – 8 minutes or until tops of the bites appear solid, but the inside seems slightly undercooked.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
Keywords: CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER, COOKIES, PROTEIN BITES, RECIPES