This recipe for Easy Baked Chicken is incredibly simple and perfect for busy weeknight dinners. It is also a great recipe to prep ahead on Sunday evenings and tastes fantastic as leftovers! Make a big batch of this chicken early in the week so you can enjoy it on top of salads, in wraps or sandwiches all week long!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup oil (we used canola oil)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place chicken into a one gallon-size freezer ziploc bag.
- Add all ingredients to the bag, seal tightly and shake and squeeze the bag so all of the ingredients mix together and chicken is coated in the marinade.
- Place bag in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake the chicken (ideally letting it sit for no less than four hours).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove the chicken from the bag, placing it into a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake for 45 minutes and serve with your favorite sides!