I almost always season fish and broil it, but this time I decided to marinate the salmon ahead of time to try something a little different. The end result? A flavorful salmon filet that was both easy to make and very, very tasty!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 six-ounce salmon filets
- Combine olive oil, dill, lemon, garlic and salt to make the marinade. Place salmon in a ziploc baggie with the marinade or pour marinade over salmon in a glass baking dish and cover. Refrigerate for one hour with the skin side of the salmon facing up.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with foil. Remove salmon filets from the marinade and place on top of the foil, skin side down. Discard the marinade.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Enjoy!
Keywords: dinner, lemon dill salmon, recipe, Recipes, salmon, salmon marinade, salmon recipe