A naturally sweet and savory marinade, this Easy Orange Juice Chicken Marinade is a simple family-approved recipe perfect for busy weeknights.
- 1 cup 100% orange juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Combine all ingredients except for the chicken in a medium-size bowl and mix together. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover the bowl and allow chicken to marinate for at least four hours or overnight.
- To cook the chicken, preheat the grill to 400 degrees. Place chicken directly on the grill and grill for approximately 6-8 minutes per side or until cooked fully and a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let rest for a few minutes before slicing and eating. Enjoy!
Keywords: easy chicken marinade, chicken marinade, easy orange juice chicken marinade, orange juice chicken marinade, chicken thigh marinade, orange juice chicken thigh marinade, orange chicken marinade