These Easy Watermelon Pineapple Popsicles are refreshing, delicious and only require three ingredients! Blend watermelon, pineapple and fresh mint together for a summertime treat that’s healthy, perfectly cold and slightly sweet!
- 2 cups watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 6 fresh mint leaves (more or less to taste)
- Place all ingredients together in a high-powdered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Place in the freezer overnight or until popsicles harden.
- To remove popsicles from molds, run under warm water to loosen.
- Remove from molds and enjoy!
Keywords: easy popsicle recipe, homemade popsicle recipe, homemade popsicles, popsicle recipe, popsicles, watermelon, watermelon pineapple popsicles