This Frittata is packed with vegetables, delicious and quite filling!
- 6 Pete & Gerry’s organic eggs
- 1/2 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1/2 large bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon butter or olive oil
- Optional toppings: Avocado slices, pico de gallo, salsa, plain Greek yogurt
- Whisk eggs together in a large bowl. Add black beans through garlic salt.
- In a large skillet, heat butter (or olive oil) on low to medium heat. Pour in egg mixture.
- Cook on low to medium heat until eggs begin to set (approximately 15 minutes.)
- Reduce heat to low and cover with a lid until the top of the frittata fully sets.
- Slice immediately and serve with desired toppings. Enjoy!
Keywords: breakfast, brunch, eggs, Fiesta Frittata, frittata, recipe, recipes,