A flavorful and easy recipe, this ginger sesame broccolini is a vibrant side dish that will have you excited to eat your greens thanks to fresh ginger, sesame oil and the salty flavor of coconut aminos.
- 1 pound broccolini
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger or ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add approximately 2 cups of water to a skillet so you have 1/4-inch or so of liquid at the bottom. Bring water to a boil.
- Trim the thick ends off the broccolini.
- Once the water is boiling in the skillet, add broccolini and allow to cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until broccolini is tender.
- Remove the broccolini from the heat and drain off any remaining water.
- Add ginger, sesame oil and coconut aminos to the skillet and stir until broccolini is coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Plate broccolini and sprinkle with sesame seeds before digging in!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 151 calories
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 726g
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 10g