These popsicles were created using fresh grapes, frozen blueberries, fresh mint and a splash of light coconut milk. Yum!
- 1 1/2 cup fresh grapes
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 7 fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- Blend everything together in a high-power blender until very smooth.
- Pour into four popsicle molds and freeze for six hours.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, run under warm water to loosen.
- Remove from molds and enjoy!
Keywords: dessert, grapes, popsicles, Recipes, snacks