If you’re looking to make a festive sweet treat to bring to a Halloween party, these spider cupcakes are an easy way to add a little fun into the spooky holiday!
- 12 frosted chocolate cupcakes, plus approximately 2 tablespoons of additional icing
- 12 chocolate cookies
- 24 white chocolate chips
- 12 Pure Organic Layered Fruit Bars
- Place one chocolate cookie on top of each frosted cupcake, lightly pressing the cookie into the icing so it will remain in place.
- Carefully dip the bottom of two white chocolate chips into the remaining icing and place on top and toward the front of the cookie to serve as the spider’s eyes.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the Pure Organic Layered Fruit Bars in half and slice out thin spider legs.
- Tuck the “legs” underneath the cookie to keep them in place.