Of course tossing pecans, cashews, walnuts, and almonds in a bit of maple syrup, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract takes them to the next level!
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together egg whites with vanilla extract and maple syrup. Combine all nuts together and toss in egg white mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Pour spice mixture over nuts and toss to coat.
- Spread nuts onto a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray and roast for 15 minutes. Flip and roast for an additional 5 – 10 minutes, watching closely so nuts brown slightly but do not burn.
- Allow to cool before storing in an air-tight container. Enjoy!
Keywords: Christmas recipes, gift ideas, gifts, holiday nuts, holiday recipes, holiday spiced nuts, spiced nuts