This pudding is a keeper! The chia seeds give the pudding its thickness while also providing fiber, protein and healthy Omega-3s. The almonds add crunch and flavor and the banana mango base give the pudding a great punch of sweetness that’s amped up a bit thanks to a splash of maple syrup. It’s delicious!
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 1/3 cup milk of choice (I used almond milk but think coconut milk would be fabulous, too!)
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted almonds
- Blend mango, banana, milk and maple syrup in a blender. Set aside.
- Combine chia seeds and almonds in a bowl and pour banana mango mixture on top. Stir to combine and refrigerate overnight or until chia seeds thicken and create a “pudding.”
- Scoop into bowls, garnish with almonds, banana slices, coconut, fresh mint leaves or desired toppings and enjoy!
Keywords: banana pudding, chia pudding, chia seed pudding, dessert, dessert recipe, healthy pudding, mango banana chia pudding, mango pudding, recipe, Recipes