A Sunday morning favorite around here! These pancakes are such a satisfying breakfast and will keep you full for hours!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well until a relatively smooth batter forms.
- Pour batter onto a griddle or pan sprayed with cooking spray on a low heat.
- Cook for approximately three to four minutes. Flip and cook the other side for approximately three minutes, until the middle of the pancakes are done.
- Top with syrup, fruit, pumpkin pie spice, nuts or desired toppings and enjoy.
Note: I recommend using a nut butter without a very strong flavor. Yes, I am saying not to use peanut butter. Blasphemy, I know. I used raw cashew butter and think almond butter would be delicious as well.