This Simple Summer Pasta Salad is the perfect summery side dish for cookouts. Made with a homemade Italian dressing and tri-color rotini pasta for a pop of color, it’s easy to whip up in no time at all.
- 2 12-ounce boxes tri-colored rotini pasta, cooked, drained and chilled
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Wellsley Farms English seedless cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups Wellsley Farms organic baby spinach, finely chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 cup Wellsley Farms organic olive oil
- 2/3 cup red wine or white wine vinegar (or any combination of the two)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Wellsley Farms pink Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoons Wellsley Farms organic maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all salad dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk rapidly to combine. (I also love pouring all of the salad dressing ingredients into a large mason jar and shaking everything up until it’s all properly mixed together.)
- Combine all of the pasta salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour salad dressing on top of pasta salad and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: pasta, pasta recipes, pasta salad, side dish, side dish recipes, summer recipes, easy recipes