These popsicles are refreshing, lightly sweet, dairy-free and oh-so-creamy thanks to Silk Dairy-Free and lots of blended strawberries. They come together quickly and after popping them in the freezer overnight, you’ll have a flavorful dessert on your hands, perfect for a hot spring or summer night!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- Juice of 1 1/2 large lemons
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 5.3-ounce cups strawberry Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and pour into popsicle molds.
- Place in the freezer overnight or until popsicles harden.
- To remove popsicles from molds, run under warm water to loosen.
- Remove from molds and enjoy!
Keywords: dairy free, dairy free popsicles, popsicles, recipe, Recipes, Silk, strawberries, strawberry lemonade popsicles