- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats (you may use regular oats, but the cooking time will be a little longer)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice (I typically use almond milk)
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites (I use egg whites from a carton to make them easy to measure and pour)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peel and mash banana
- Stir banana and remaining ingredients together in a medium-size bowl, with room at the top so the oats can “grow” in the microwave without overflowing
- Microwave on high for three minutes, stirring after 75 seconds and then again every 30 to 45 seconds until three minutes are up
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
I love to add in peanut butter, chopped almonds, fresh berries and pumpkin pie spice!