- 2 scoops Biochem 100% Plant Protein Vanilla Flavor
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (drippy nut butter works best!)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk (begin with 1 tablespoon and gradually add more if needed)
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until a very thick, slightly crumbly dough begins to form.
- Use a cookie scoop or a large spoon to scoop a spoonful of dough into your hands. Roll the dough between two hands to form a ball.
- Form the remaining dough into balls and store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Using a natural peanut butter is key in this recipe! You want it to be a little drippy. Since the textures of peanut butters vary quite a bit, your peanut butter will impact how much almond milk you need to use to get your protein ball dough moist enough to stick together. Start with the smallest amount of almond milk and add a tiny bit at a time, taking care not to add too much or you’ll get a gooey mess!
Keywords: protein balls, protein bites, vegan protein balls, vegan protein bites, peanut butter protein bites, peanut butter protein balls