This buffalo meatloaf is packed with vegetables and flavor, making it the perfect easy dinner. Prep everything in one bowl and place it in the oven for 45 minutes for a simple, flavorful meal or make it ahead of time on Sunday and reheat later in the week for a healthy and delicious midweek dinner!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/3 cup grated zucchini
- 1/3 cup carrots, finely diced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1/4 cup Franks Original Red Hot Sauce (less or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan with coconut oil, butter or cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Press chicken mixture into loaf pan and place in the oven for 40-45 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Allow meatloaf to rest for approximately 10 minutes to allow it to soak up the juices before serving.
- Optional: Top with a dollop of Greek yogurt, sour cream or avocado slices and enjoy!
Keywords: buffalo chicken, buffalo chicken meatloaf, dinner, dinner recipes, healthy buffalo chicken meatloaf, healthy meatloaf, recipe, Recipes