Mini chocolate chips melt together and pair perfectly with nutty almond butter in these Must-Make Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Bars. Made with coconut oil, oats and honey, these bars come together quickly and disappear even faster once you take them out of the oven.
- 1/2 cup SimplyNature Creamy Almond Butter
- 3 tablespoons melted SimplyNature Organic Coconut Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Stonemill Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup SimplyNature Organic Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup SimplyNature Organic Wildflower Honey
- 1 SimplyNature Organic Cage Free Brown Egg
- 3/4 cup Baker’s Corner All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Millville Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3/4 teaspoon Baker’s Corner Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Salt
- 1/2 cup Baker’s Corner Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix almond butter, brown sugar, vanilla, honey, melted coconut oil and egg together in a large bowl until combined. Slowly mix in the flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- Once batter is fully combined, stir in mini chocolate chips and spread batter into an 8×8 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Allow bars to cool and then transfer to the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or so before serving to allow the bars to set further.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
Keywords: DAIRY-FREE, DESSERTS/SWEET TREATS, RECIPES