This recipe for chocolate peanut butter protein fudge is a low-sugar way to enjoy a rich and creamy chocolaty sweet treat. Simple to make and a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth, each piece of fudge contains a punch of protein, too!
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (optional)
- Combine coconut oil and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until coconut oil and peanut butter melt, approximately 15-20 seconds.
- Stir cocoa powder into coconut oil mixture. Add protein powder and stir to combine. Add maple syrup if additional sweetness is desired.
- Quickly pour mixture into a mini muffin tin, filling cups about a third of the way to the top.
- Freeze until fudge hardens.
- Remove from muffin tin and enjoy! Store remaining fudge in the freezer or refrigerator.
- Calories: 93
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g