Roasted nuts are a staple in our house. Over the weekend I whipped up yet another batch of roasted nuts and turned to one of my favorite flavor duos: Cinnamon and coconut!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- Splash maple syrup (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Toss cashews, coconut oil and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Spread out on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray and roast for 10 – 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from the oven, toss with unsweetened shredded coconut, cool and enjoy!
Keywords: cashews, cinnamon coconut cashews, cinnamon coconut roasted cashews, coconut cinnamon cashews, nuts, recipe, Recipes, roasted cashews, roasted nuts