- 4 large carrots, chopped into thick chunks
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste (or peeled and grated fresh ginger)
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into thick chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 15-ounce package frozen pre-diced butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 12-ounces riced cauliflower
- 1 large bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of one lime (optional)
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker, top with carrots through chicken broth and stir everything together. Cook on high for 4 hours (or low for 7–8 hours).
- Stir in cauliflower rice and allow to cook for another 30-45 minutes, until cauliflower rice is tender.
- Top with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice, if desired.