This easy baked ginger chicken recipe is a simple dish that comes together quickly and tastes great as leftovers, too! After marinating chicken breasts in a deliciously tangy combination of ginger dressing, fresh lime juice, sesame oil and cilantro, bake the chicken for 30 minutes and enjoy with your favorite sides or on top of a fresh chopped salad.
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 3/4 cup Naturally Fresh Brand Ginger Dressing
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place chicken into a one gallon-size freezer Ziploc bag.
- Add ginger dressing, sesame oil, lime juice and cilantro to the bag, seal tightly and shake and squeeze the bag so all of the ingredients mix together and chicken is coated in the marinade.
- Place bag in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake the chicken (ideally letting it sit for no less than four hours).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove the chicken from the bag, placing it into a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve with your favorite sides!
- Refrigerate leftovers to use on salads or in sandwiches, wraps, etc.
Keywords: CHICKEN/TURKEY RECIPES, LUNCH/DINNER RECIPES, MAKE AHEAD RECIPES, RECIPES